Wednesday 21 May 2008

FEAR OF THE UNCERTAIN!!

As a budding chess player one attempts to absorb all the theory and "knowledge" from those better than them. we have heard all the mantras of chess and here is a painful game where despite my outplaying my opponent in the opening, I was afraid of committing myself to the uncertain.
ok...
ON MOVE 16:
The center looks like its gonna bust open and as we know bishops prefer open positions so theory would have me exchange my knight for the d2 bishop and centralize my rooks and proceed to stress my central dominance..


ahem I was scared so I chose a less committing plan...

there was no turning back from this mishap and this loss more than any other has stressed to me the importance of cold bloodedly following a plan and sticking to it..

No comments: